ISU The Streeter Brothers Agency
Happy Holidays from all of us!
Greetings from all of us at ISU Streeter Brothers Insurance! We want to thank you for allowing us to serve your insurance needs and trusting in us enough to share our company with your friends and family. We know this is a busy time of year, but wanted to share a few tips as we go into the winter season. And remember it is the time of year to start scheduling your annual insurance reviews. Please give us a call to schedule. It is like an annual check-up for your assets!
We wish you the best this holiday season and look forward to serving you in the New Year!
- Have heat sources and thermostats checked to ensure they are properly functioning.
- Keep the thermostats turned up, even when you are away for the Holidays.
- Disconnect outside hoses.
- Keep snow and ice removed from walk ways.
- Know where your shut off valves are in the event of an emergency.
- Do not leave gifts out on the seat of your car.
- Do not leave your vehicle running unattended (those bad guys are just waiting for unattended vehicles being warmed up)
- Try and make arrangements for packages to be picked up or meet the delivery person.
- Allow yourself extra time for travel and watch the weather.
- Check on neighbors that might need a hand during colder weather
New Year to do List:
Schedule Annual Insurance Review